Essentials for NX Designers TR10051
Learn the essential NX workflows necessary for creating and editing parametric models.
You will learn how to create sketches to capture design intent, how to model a part efficiently, as well as assemble parts into product assemblies and produce drawings.
Engineers, designers, drafters, checkers, and managers who need to manage and use NX.
- Student Guide
- Activity Material
- Work with NX part files and NX template files
- Understand how to effectively use the NX user interface and work space
- Create sketches to capture design intent
- Create reference geometry for model development such as datum planes, axes, and coordinate systems
- Create basic features by sweeping and extruding geometry
- Analyze feature geometry
- Add detail to features such as blends and drafts
- Produce assemblies of component parts
- Produce annotated 2D drawings of models