Mechanical Freeform Modeling TR10035
Learn how to create free form parts that update reliably and shift smoothly to the manufacturing application. You will learn how to incorporate freeform features into any part, from reverse engineered product models to complex engineering designs.
Engineers and designers that need to create, edit, and analyze curves and freeform shapes used in part design.
- Essentials for NX Designers (TR10051)
Other recommended courses:
- Introduction to NX for Experienced Users (TR13155)
- NX modeling and sketching
- Student Guide
- Activity Material
- Create curves and derived curves used in creating freeform features.
- Analyze curves and faces.
- Create freeform shapes through curves.
- Create freeform shapes by sweeping sections along curves.
- Create transition and blend shapes.
- Extend and offset faces.
- Create thicken and draft faces.