NX Sheet Metal TR16020
Learn how to use the Sheet Metal application for creating machinery, enclosures, brackets, and other parts normally manufactured with a brake press. You will learn how to create base features like tabs and contour flanges, and build on them with more advanced features such as gussets and louvers.
You will also learn about Advanced Sheet Metal and Aerospace Sheet Metal commands.
This course is suited for engineers, designers, and CAD/CAM managers who will use the Sheet Metal application.
- Essentials for NX Designers (TR10051)
Or Working knowledge of:
- Sketch Fundamentals
- Basic sheet metal design
200 hours of experience with NX Modeling after course prerequisites.
- Student Guide
- Activity Material
- Learning about sheet metal preferences
- Creating sheet metal parts using base features, bends, and flanges
- Closing corners, creating cutouts and deform features
- Creating advanced sheet metal features
- Creating aerospace sheet metal features
- Flattening sheet metal parts
- Working with non-sheet metal parts imported from other CAD systems