Plant Simulation Advanced Modeling and Optimization
The Plant Simulation Advanced Modeling and Optimization course introduces a Plant Simulation professional user to advanced methods of building simulation models, including building simulation applications, using Plant Simulation optimization tools, and improving the performance of existing simulation models.
Individuals who would like to become Plant Simulation users
- Plant Simulation Basics, Methods, and Strategies (TR46101)
- Student Guide
- Activity Material
- Advanced Transportation Techniques (Automatic Routing, Tugger Trains, Cranes, Stores, etc.)
- Other Advanced Modeling Techniques (i.e. Attribute Explorer, Profiler, Observers, etc.)
- Model Optimization Techniques and Random Numbers (Distributions, Data Fit Tools, Confidence Intervals, Sequential Sampler, Variants Generator, Custom States, etc.)
- Experiment Manager (Multi-Level, Random, Two-Level, Rules Setup, etc.)
- Analysis of Variance, Variance Reduction, Neural Networks, Distributed Simulation, Fuzzy Logic
- Genetic Algorithms (optimization with Stochastic simulation, sequential optimization, combined optimization, batch)
- Scheduling and Layout optimization, etc.
- Customized user dialogs
- Custom libraries