Managing Systems Design using Teamcenter
The Managing Systems Design using Teamcenter course describes the systems engineering process and the software tools available in Teamcenter Systems Engineering to implement phases in the process. The course includes instruction on using Teamcenter Systems Engineering for creating and modifying functional and logical architectures and creating traceable links between requirements and related architectures and components of the systems design.
- Product Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, and Design Engineers
- Persons responsible for completing tasks in the systems engineering process related to: Creating and validating functional and logical structures related to product requirements, defining and reporting on traceable relationships between requirements and structure components, developing diagrams to illustrate the flow of interface connections within the systems design, and applying technical measurements to structures using budgets.
- Managing Requirements using Teamcenter(TR25770)
Other recommended courses:
- Introduction to Teamcenter (TR25100)
- Student Guide
- Activity Material
- Overview the Systems Engineering process
- Create functional and logical architectures using Visio diagramming
- Create relationships between requirements and architectures using trace links
- Use budgets to apply technical measurements to a structure
- Manage architecture configurations using revision rules
- Use workflows with systems engineering