Integration for AutoCAD Users
Teamcenter Integration for AutoCAD Users addresses the integration of AutoCAD and Teamcenter. The course emphasizes how various types of data are managed in Teamcenter.
- This is not a replacement course for AutCAD software training
- This course can only be taught onsite at a customer’s facility and will require Autocad software.
- Introduction to Teamcenter (TR25100)
Along with basic experience using Autocad software.
- Student Guide
- Activity Material
- Understand the Teamcenter Integration for AutoCAD
- Understand how AutoCAD and Teamcenter communicate
- Check data in and out of Teamcenter
- Work with TCAA browsers, attribute mapping, and Teamcenter folders
- Save new data to Teamcenter
- Create new items and item revisions
- Load AutoCAD data
- Place XREFs and Blocks into a drawing
- Search for and open AutoCAD files in Teamcenter
- Get the latest version of a drawing from Teamcenter
- Use the Clone Wizard feature
- Use the Bulk Load tool